(Roughly 5/8" x 1-7/8")
"How do I upload my signature?"
1. Start by signing your signature on a regular piece of white printer paper with a Black Ball-Point Pen.
2. Scan and save the document to your computer as a .jpg or .tif file of 600 dpi or greater.
3. Edit the image by croping the image to just around your signature
4. Re-save the image somewhere you can easily access it, like your desktop.
5. Once you have selected the stamp model you wish to use, click on the "Customize" button
6. Where you are instructed to "Upload Image" click "Browse"
7. Select your re-saved signature image and click "OK".
The only other option you have in a signature stamp is the ink color, so be sure to choose the color you want since we will make the stamp with black ink unless otherwise specified.